Thursday, April 2, 2009
Stick in my foot and other adventures.
Last night after youth group I was carrying a box across a lawn in the dark in my flipflops. I got my foot impaled on a stick and part of it broke off in my foot. Oww! This morning I think Seth wanted to feel my pain because he dropped the bed knob from our bed on his toe and somehow tore it open. Double Oww! We have been working on getting the house back in order and ready for round 2 of company today. We finished all the laundry for the week and put it away! Yay! Then we were working on the garden outside. The neighborhood kids have been coming over to help and play. Today we were up to 4 extras. It is really great, and I am starting to feel like the Pied Piper. I love getting to know our neighbors and be a part of the neighborhood. Now to just get all my garden beds in. :o)! Off for dinner time and giving piano lessons tonight. Please keep praying for Jason. He is in a LOT of pain and scared because he realizes he can't breathe. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your foot (and eth's). Hope it heals quickly.
Post a Comment